Thursday 8 August 2013

Official Launch of Flying Future


Hello readers and welcome to Flying Future. My name is er... Shin, but normally people do called me Kelvin. This site will serve as my blog, my marketing assessment, as well as a point of communication between me and my friends.
Photo taken at Big Ben, London, 2012.
I would like to think of myself as a normal boy born in a normal family leading a normal life and fortune enough to study in the world's most liveable city, Melbourne. But if the life I'm living is normal, I shudder to think what is special and out-of-the-ordinary.

Melbourne, Australia
I am starting this blog when I was informed that this will be part of the assessment in Electronic Marketing which I am taking this semester. In the coming days, I shall be exploring the inner workings of my mind, sharing about how electronic marketing has changed the world in the past decades and begin the journey of re-discovering myself.

E-Marketing

So please bookmark my blog, and find out everything about e-marketing as well as why routine isn't exactly normal.

Stay tuned!

14 comments:

  1. We will do great job this semester and gain really impressive experience too.
    Anyway nice to meet u~ Enjoy the Emarketing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ken ! It's nice meeting up with you ! Keep on updates will see you more often on Friday

      Delete
  2. Thanks for filling me that website on Nokia's flexible phone. I hope you are enjoying yourself in Melbourne as well as in Monash! See you tommorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mike ! sorry for a late reply but yeah I did read about the Nokia's flexible phone couple of weeks ago. That's why I am able to provide you a link when you talked about Samsung's flexible screen. Hope you enjoying e-marketing as well. See you on Friday

      Delete
  3. Hi Kelvin! That interesting hearing about you. See you in more E-marketing classes :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dan, thanks for your interest. By the way, it is always nice reading your latest post about the Google. It was an interesting post ! update more often and will see you soon ! Till then bye-bye

      Delete
  4. Enjoying read you blog!We the small group did it so great last semester and I am sure that we will make it better this semester for Emarketing! Wish to read more!Keep posting !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Yutong ! Thanks for enjoying yourself while reading my blog ! Definitely we will become better this semester ! Can't wait to start working with you for the assignments soon

      Delete
  5. Hi! im so glad i found another blogspot user here! i cant wait to read your next post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Teresa ! Quite surprised that you're another blogspot user ! Yeah, maybe you're right, most of the students are using wordpress, but still, Google Freak like me will always be supporting Google's product =) Sure Will update the next post later tonight. Thanks for supporting my post ! See you around on Friday

      Delete
  6. Hello Flying future! One of my favourite blog in this month. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  7. normal boy in normal family? nice on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey great post! *THUMBS UP*

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete